Help us understand your current environment
We help small and large organizations. Our teams secure small single provider medical offices, medium sized organizations, and provide technology and teams to secure the CIA, Navy, and other government organizations.
- Who is responsible for cybersecurity within your organization?
- Do you have a Chief Information Security Officer?
The following requires your Security Officer or another cyber expert. Please do your best to summarize the answer. This is a high level summary, feel free to skip any questions:
- Do you continuously assess and remediate your organization’s cyber vulnerabilities?
- Do you have a cybersecurity assessment performed by a third-party organization?
- Do you run social engineering tests to assess employee behavior?
- Have you participated in a cybersecurity exercise with your senior executives?
- Do you conduct tabletop drills to test processes and organization response time?
- How do you prioritize your organization’s most critical assets?
- Do you conduct regular external and internal tests to identify vulnerabilities and attack vectors, including penetration testing, red team exercises, or vulnerability scanning?
- COMPLIANCE: Security and Privacy compliance (ISO, NIST, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, etc) is a requirement and can play an integral part in your efforts to safeguard your environment. Do you have a formal plan and can you produce documentation of your organization’s performance against the appropriate compliance standards?