Safely Navigating the Future of AI, Cybersecurity, and Compliance
Who should attend
Who should attend
Michael Vasser, Visionary and Futurist
President of Singularity Institute of Artificial Intelligence, which has since become Machine Intelligence Research Institute (MIRI)Michael Vassar is currently a co-founder of MetaMed, a personalized medical research startup.
Gerald Caussade, CISSP, PMP
CEO, SafeT, Inc.
Serial software entrepreneur and seed investor. Mentoring start-ups. Focused on the use of AI in the enterprise with the proper cybersecurity and regulatory controls like HIPAA in place. Recently had a very successful exit with sale of Mobilize.Net, an AI company Gerald co-founded in Costa Rica with Microsoft as a shareholder to Snowflake - NYSE:SNOW.
Responsible for directing and implementing information assurance strategy which support organizational goals. Aligning governance, risk and compliance as a scaffold for information security operational objectives. Specialties: PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Red Flag, Information Security Compliance Policy-Standards-Guidelines, Operational Security, Python, Scala, Haskell, C, Java
Arnoldo Mueller, Ph.D
Studied similarity search and machine learning in Japan under Takeshi Shinohara Sensei. Iearned that more than a machine learning prediction is required. A whole set of processes and abstractions must be placed on top of A.I. to be helpful in an organization. Founded simMachines, an explainable A.I. company that successfully deployed and implemented algorithms in Fortune 500 companies. simMachines was acquired by InRule Inc. Honored with an MIT TR35 innovation award.
Kendall Brune, Ph.D
Majored in Health Care Administration at University of Missouri-Columbiia, MBA from William Woods University in 1995, received his professional Fellow from the American College of Health Care Administrators (1998), and completed his PhD work in Health Care Administration from Kennedy Western University (2006). Currently earning second doctorate from the University of North Texas, is in applied Gerontology, with a specific focus in technology & tele-health care.
Rob Long, Genomics Lead at Bayer Crop Science
Leads a team of data engineers building data services and creating analysis capabilities around genomics and genetics datasets (co-authored blog with kubernetes engineers. Previously Rob worked on the somatic variant calling pipeline at the McDonnell Genome Center at Washington University, and as a Design Engineer at C.A.P.S. Inc, a plastic injection molding plant. Rob obtained an MS in Computer Science from SIUE in 2010.
Tim R Peterson, Ph.D
Tim R Peterson, PhD is a cofounder of BIOIO and the Sam Altman-funded, Healthspan Technologies, which are developing small molecule and nucleic acid based therapies for aging-related disease, respectively. BIOIO uses AI to understand drug mechanisms of action (MoA). Healthspan uses AI to identify personalized autoimmunity therapies. Dr. Peterson is also a core contributor at VitaDAO, which is a Web3-based longevity funding collective. Trained at MIT and Harvard in two Howard Hughes Medical Institute HHMI labs, where he made seminal discoveries on the well-known longevity therapies, rapamycin and metformin.
- 8 AM -9 AM Breakfast 5th floor, T-REX
- 9 AM – 9:10 AM – Introduction and opening of the conference – Gerald Caussade
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Keynote , Michael Vasser
- 10:10 AM – 10:40 AM AI and Cybersecurity – Montez Fitzpatrick, Chris Espinosa
- 10:45 AM – 11:15 AM Round table discussion: How are organizations preparing for AI, discuss tips, best practices.
- 11:20 AM – 11:55 AM – The rise of LLMs. The power of open source AI solutions – Arnoldo Mueller
- 12 PM – 1 PM – LUNCH Served
- 12:30 PM – 12:55 PM The role regulatory compliance in AI – Gerald Caussade, Kendall Brune
- 1:00 PM – 1:15 PM Case studies: JB Knowles Deploying TecMe and HIPAA Complete and related solutions – Gerald Caussade
- 1:20 PM – 1:40 PM The use of Zero knowledge proofs in AI projects
- 1:45 PM – 2:00 PM What is NOSTR, origins, how it works – Rob Long
- 2:05 PM – 2:25 PM NOSTR NIPS, Relays, popular apps: – Rob Long
- 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM Roundtable discussion: How are you using or plan to use regenerative AI and what are your concerns?
- 3:15 PM – 3:45 PM Cybersecurity Alert: The use of Evil regenerative AI, LLMs trained on the dark web – Gerald Caussade .
- 4 PM – 4:30 PM Cybersecurity challenges and the use of regenerative AI while following regulatory compliance. Colten Smith, co-founder, Board Member, TecMe, Inc.
- 4:35 PM – 5:00 PM ChatGPT Prompt Engineering, Fine tuning and more – Gerald Caussade
- 6:00PM – 9:00PM Dinner Gourmet
- 8 AM – 9 AM – Breakfast 5th floor, T-REX
- 9:15 AM – 9:45 AM NOSTR – Data Vending Machine – Rob Long
- 9:50 AM – 10:15 AM Longevity and AI – Tim Peterson
- 10:20 AM – 10:50 AM NOSTR- Interesting NIPS – Rob Long including medical data NIP
- 11 AM – 11:30 AM Non-pharmacological approach to managing Alzheimers and Dementia – Marla Berg Weger
- 11:35 AM – 12:00 PM Cybersecurity: Anomali – the imporance of Threatstreams and how AI can reduce false positives
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch served
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM Hugging Face open source AI solutions – Arnoldo Mueller
- 1:50 PM – 2:30 PM Roundtable: Arnoldo lead, discuss how to use various open source AI solutions to solve real world problems.
- 2:35 PM – 3:15 PM AI powered tools to help CISOs – Christian Espanosa and others
HACKATHON AND technology discussions
- 8 AM – 9 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Introduction to SafeT API and how it’s used in several current applications. This includes a PHP application, .NET core, Python, and React. Nick Caussade, Osama Bisrat
- 9:35 AM – 10:00 AM Demo a PHP application, .NET core, Python, and React app using SafeT/HIPAAComplete API.
- 9:35 AM – 10:00 AM Introduction to NOSTR API and how to write NIPS that can be used by NOSTR relays Rob Long and others
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM Allow programmers and other to meet each other and discuss various ideas that may use the SafeT or NOSTR API.
- 11:30 – 3:00 PM Programming
- Lunch provided
- 4 PM – 5 PM judging and awards